We all know board exams are approaching, that takes away the sleep of not only the students but of their parents too. Everyone experiences stress & tension at such times. At this time, parents have a very important role to play in helping their children cope with the exam stress. Their actions can either motivate the children or pressurize them to score more.
Here we have collected the suggesting points for students & helpful for parents to take care of their children and have stress free exam preparation.
* Know your concentration span, Study with breaks.
* Work out best time for concentration
* Group study for difficult subjects.
* Do Not let previous results discourage you-identify your weak areas from previous exams and work on them.
* Time Management plan must be made for all subjects.
* Choose a study place with minimum distractions and auto suggest to your self about your resolution.
* Try to coincide study time with the time, you would be giving an exam.
* In case of average achievers, master what you know and are comfortable with.
* For low achievers, master the essential information first .
* Prioritize the workload. Give your best concentration time to the toughest subject.
* Repeat your learnt work so the recall in exam is easy. Work not repeated or revised is easily forgotten.
* Try to plan your revision time by drawing up a timetable. Build in time for the things you enjoy – like watching your favourite TV programme, going out with your friends, or going to play football in the park.
* Give yourself a few treats – pamper yourself with a long hot bath, or listen to your favourite CD for an hour after you have finished your revision.
* Relax with what you know before entering the exam hall.
* Do not get anxious about the result – cross that bridge when you come to it — options await.